The store does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies files. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies files on the end device of the Store User and accessing them is the operator of the Store.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Customizing the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow recognizing the device of the Store User and appropriately displaying the website tailored to his individual needs.
- Creating statistics that help understand how Store Users use websites, enabling improvement of their structure and content.
Two main types of cookies are used in the Store: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the User until leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies files or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
- "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Store.
- Cookies for ensuring security, such as those used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the Store.
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how Store Users use websites.
- "Functional" cookies, allowing the User to "remember" selected settings and personalize the User interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the Users' interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the end device of the User by default. Store Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their placement on the User's end device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.